Final standings are available online for the Twin Cities Soccer League Fall 2019 season. Red River Valley United's U13 Girls and U14 Boys both competed in the highest Division available (National for the Girls, Regional for the boys), and both finished 1st place in the standings.
Although we do not measure ourselves on wins & losses, these standings reflect our focus on player development at younger ages, the competitive environment we drive, and shows the result of the players' hard work in practices.
Playing regular league games provides many developmental benefits, including:
- Playing no more than one game per day
- Less pressure on results & points
- Teams play to achieve developmental objectives, not to win a tournament trophy
- Playing teams of similar developmental level
Twin Cities Soccer Leagues (TCSL) aims to provide the highest quality soccer league experience in Minnesota.
TCSL is built upon a core set of values:
- Transparency. League decisions are made in an open, honest environment.
- Competition. By providing multiple levels of play, teams and clubs have the opportunity to play against like competition, enhancing the player experience.
- Sportsmanship. Poor sportsmanship will be dealt with, but more importantly, good sportsmanship will be recognized and recorded. (Read more about Sportsmanship, here.)
- Limelight. Coaches, players and administrators deserve to be recognized.