RRV United believes soccer should be available to all; thanks to private donations and our generous sponsors, we are proud to make our Recreational program 'Pay as you Can’, and not allow cost to prohibit participation.
When registering for our Recreational program, we will use a sliding fee scale, with the break-even cost of $110 being the default. This break-even fee covers NDSA registration, field costs, staff salaries and other club expenses.
From there, families can choose to lower their payment by 50% or 100% if the registration cost is prohibitive for them. Additionally, families who are willing and able to pay above and beyond the base cost will have the opportunity to provide a full ($110 donation) or partial ($65 donation) sponsorship for a child whose family cannot afford the full cost of participation. RRV United is a 501(c)(3), and any such sponsorships are tax deductible.
As a non-profit organization, we need those who can afford it to pay this fee so we can continue to offer great programs for kids. This is a pilot project for Spring/Summer 2019 and will be re-evaluated prior to the Fall season to determine if it is feasible to continue.
- The Spring 2019 Rec season is due to kick off the week of Monday April 22nd
- Registration opens in February
- In Spring 2019 Rec soccer will be held at Centennial Elementary, in addition to the West Fargo Scheels Soccer Complex
- More information updates are coming in February - please hold any questions until registration opens!
- The Jersey fee is $15 for any player who does not currently have a RRVU Rec jersey